It’s a third instalment of the Pratchat Eeek Club! Each year, on the Glorious 25th of May, we release a bonus episode discussing Terry Pratchett-related topics selected by our “Eeek” tier subscribers.
This year, the topics are:
- What are your ultimate actor castings for Discworld characters?
- Is there a Discworld equivalent of podcasts?
- What are your possible Discworld reading orders, and what are their strengths and weaknesses?
- How would social media work on the Discworld?
- Do women carry the physical and mental load of the Discworld?
- Which Discworld characters would you love a “Where are they now” update for?
- What would the Discworld be like if Terry were creating it today, and how would you help him?
A big thank you to all our subscribers for making Pratchat possible, but especially to our Eeek Club contributors: Frank, Jing, Graham, Karl, the Caths, Jess and Ellie, Nathan and the others who didn’t send in questions this year.
You’ll find detailed notes and errata for this episode on our website.
Want to make sure we get through every Pratchett book – or even choose a topic for next year’s Eeek Club? You can support Pratchat by subscribing for as little as $2 a month and get access to bonus stuff, including the exclusive supporter podcast Ook Club! Click here to find out more.