Welcome to a new tradition: the Pratchat Eeek Club! Each year, on the Glorious 25th of May, we will release a bonus episode discussing topics selected by our Eeek tier subscribers.
This year, the topics are:
- How would Ankh-Morpork deal with COVID-19?
- What would happen if Granny Weatherwax was head of Unseen University – or if Angua commanded the Watch?
- Are golems alive? (For that matter, is fire alive?)
- How has Pratchett and/or the Discworld informed our personal philosophies?
- If Pratchett had kept writing the Discworld series, would it have evolved into science fiction?
A big thank you to all our subscribers for making Pratchat possible, but especially to our Eeek Club contributors: Karl, Catherine, Soren, Jess and David, and Frank!
Want to make sure we get through every Pratchett book – or even choose a topic for next year’s Eeek Club? You can support Pratchat by subscribing for as little as $2 a month and get access to bonus stuff, including the exclusive supporter podcast Ook Club! Click here to find out more.